Registering a Team for the 2022-2023 Philadelphia Area Jr. Team Tennis Winter League-
The following are steps to register your team for the League. Steps to registering your players are on a different sheet. The deadline for registering your team on-line is 11:59pm on November 20th. We will be scheduling matches after that, so if your team is not registered by then, you will not be able to participate in the league this season. If you have 2 teams, you must register 2 teams online as well. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU REGISTER YOUR TEAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
To register a team, you must have a “Coach/Captain” account in TennisLink (Even if you are already a “Program Coordinator”). If you do not have a Coach/Capt. account, follow steps 1-4 .
1. Go to the Team Tennis Homepage: http://teamtennis.usta.com (no www. needed)
2. Click on “Become A Coach/Manager” on right side of screen at the bottom under Options.
3. Enter USTA # and click “Get.” Enter password info. and click submit
4. If you do not have a USTA #, fill in contact info. and continue w/ password info. and click submit.
*You will need your USTA #, or Team Tennis I.D. and password to log-in every time you want to use TennisLink
After you have a Coach/Captain account and are logged-in on the Team Tennis Homepage (Click on Log In at the top and login with your USTA number) When logged in, Coach/Captain role should appear in black, if not, click on “Coach/Captain” under “My Roles” :
1. Click on “Create New Team” under “My Options.”
2. Select section: Middle States. District: Philadelphia Area. Click “Go”
3. Click on “Jr” link, next to “2022-2023 Philadelphia Area JTT Winter League”
4. Type in team name.
5. Select facility from drop-down menu. If the facility you plan on playing at is not listed, do not worry about it.
6. Select correct division from drop-down menu.
7. If info. is not already pre-filled under “Coach/Capt.”, type in your USTA or Team Tennis I.D. # and click “Get.”
8. Check boxes for affiliation(s).
9. remember to write down the team number.
10. Your team is now online, and your players should be able to register.
Having trouble on TennisLink?
Contact: Justin DePietropaolo: 610-450-4816. firstname.lastname@example.org