Junior Team Tennis Player Registration
There are 2 ways to get a player registered. The Coach/Captain can collect $12 from each player and enter the players themselves, or the player can register on their own and pay the $12 online. One thing to please note: USTA Membership is a requirement for all USTA Jr. Team Tennis participants. Membership should be purchased separately at www.usta.com/membership. Here are the steps to both:
Coach/Captain Registering Players
1. Make sure your team is registered on TennisLink. Once you do this, go to the Team Tennis Homepage at http://teamtennis.usta.com. If you are not logged in, make sure to do so.
2. Under “My Options” click on “Register Players” on the right-hand side.
3. Enter the team number that was assigned to your team.
4. Enter the player’s USTA # (Note: Membership is required to participate in this.). You will have to get these numbers from the players or their parents, as you can’t proceed without this. If they are not a USTA member, they need to go to www.usta.com/membership, and complete an application online and become a member. After they do so, they’ll be given a USTA number. They can also call 1-800-990-USTA.
5. Continue for all players on the team. You can register up to 15 players at a time. If you have more than this, you must make it a separate transaction.
6. Once finished, click on “proceed to check out.”
7. Provide credit card information to pay the $12 per player League Fees.
Players Registering Themselves (Make sure that the player has the team number before they register.) Give them these instructions.
1. Go to the Team Tennis Homepage at http://teamtennis.usta.com.
2. Click on “Have a Team ID”
3. Enter the Team ID Number of the team that you are on.
4. Enter your USTA # (Note: Membership is required to participate in this.) If you are not a USTA member, go to www.usta.com/membership, and complete an application online and become a member. After you do so, you’ll be given a USTA number. You can also call 1-800-990-USTA.
5. Provide credit card information to pay the $12 per player League Fees.
Any questions please contact the following:
Having trouble on TennisLink?
Contact Justin DePietropaolo at: 610-450-4816. email@example.com